Working with the Flowbird North American team, this position will be responsible for assisting a project team that is assigned various Parking, Transportation, and Mobility technology projects.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for helping to plan and coordinate the technical functionality of the project delivery. This will include working with front end hardware and software, along with back office operations software.
Duties will include software testing, hardware assembly, process development, documentation organization, and assisting with implementation preparation. This position will be supported by Project Managers, hardware engineering, software engineering, production, operations and other Subject Matter Experts.
The ideal candidate will have some level of experience with customized hardware and software products, project roadmaps and implementation. The candidate must have a strong work ethic, ability to be a self-starter, is inquisitive and can work both independently and in a team setting. The candidate will also be comfortable communicating and presenting to customers and clients.
- Learn the product hardware and associated assemblies.
- Perform product software and hardware testing for the assigned project(s).
- Adhere to specific timelines delegated by the project team lead.
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Ensure the product and client requirements/specifications are tested and met.
- Write, edit and proof product documentation and operational procedures.
- Provide production and assembly support as needed.
- Interact with clients as needed and promote a good working relationship.
- Provide reports and feedback to internal management relating to product deliveries.
- Report all problems, delays, and non-conformities to the Project lead.
- Military or Associate’s Degree
Required Experience and Qualities
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance/operation manuals.
- Ability to read and interpret hardware engineering drawings. Familiarity working with electro-mechanical devices.
- Comfortable working with various software and user interfaces.
- Ability to assess technical feasibility versus client request/scope.
- Willing to travel as necessary (up to 25%).
- Able to lead training sessions by following a specific training outline utilizing excellent communication skills.
- Ability to operate autonomously.
- Able to work outside as necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace.
Desired Experience and Qualities
- 2+ years’ experience in technology services or field service.
- Experience with transportation or parking technology.
Director of Project Management
$55,000 - $65,000 DOE