Flowbird will be migrating server environments for WebOffice for all accounts prior to September 1, 2023. All processes will be automated, so no actions are needed with the exception of updating your URL to access the new WebOffice environment. We will migrate the last five (5) years of historical transaction and event data to the new environment (2019-2023).
What is changing?
- All data will be hosted in the US for US accounts
- Modernized server hardware for better performance and reliability
- New Operating System software for faster speeds, scalability and stability
- Enhanced system security with newer versions of Windows and Internet Information Services (IIS) with support for TLS 1.3. TLS is used by HTTPS and other network protocols for encryption, is the modern version of SSL.
After your account has been migrated, you will use the following URLs to connect to the new WebOffice environment:
- New WebOffice Login Page: weboffice.us.flowbird.io
- New WebOffice URL for 3rd-Party API connections, such as enforcement or mobile payment services: api-weboffice.us.flowbird.io
- New WebOffice URL for CWT pay stations configuration communication string: gateway-weboffice.us.flowbird.io
- New WebOffice Login Page for Permits: permit.us.flowbird.io
- New WebOffice Mobile Enforcement Page: weboffice.us.flowbird.io/cwo2mobile
Your login and password credentials will remain the same after the migration.
When will the migration happen?
Planning and testing of the new server environment will begin in May 2023, with the majority of accounts migrated during July and August 2023. The migration process takes 3-5 hours to complete and will be done overnight between 10pm-3am EDT for Eastern and Central time zone accounts, and between 5am-10am EDT for Mountain and Pacific time zone accounts.
Questions or concerns?
Please contact our Support team at us.support.flowbird.group.