NEOPs monochrome screens
- Power the machine off via the toggle switch
- Insert SD card into loader and plug loader into mainboard (see pics or port locations below)
- Hold in the red cancel button on the outside of the door while powering the machine on, once you start seeing letters or dots displaying on the screen let go of the cancel button. It takes up to 8 minutes or so to load.
- Once the software is loaded run an F90 and F64
TPAL color screen
- Same loading steps as above, then
- Run an F890, F90 and F64