MAX II Terminal Registration Process - See attached PDF file.
MAX I Terminal Registration Process:
Note: Use the ‘OK’ and ‘Cancel’ buttons to make selections and go back in the service menu. Use the + and – buttons to move up and down in the menu.
- Swipe Access Card to login and grant access to the service menu.
- Press ‘OK’ on service welcome screen.
- Select Terminal, then Term. Registration. The current menu item will be highlighted.
- Terminal ID – Press OK.
- Select APN – Select broadband (unless instructed otherwise).
- Select CWO IP – Select Live server (220.127.116.11). This will be the fourth one down the list.
- Credit Card Mode – Select Normal Mode.
- Parking ID – Enter company ID assigned by CWO2.
ID must be 5 digits (Example: Company ID = 123, Enter 00123). This is also the first set of numbers on the customer’s config file. (ex: 999-01-510)
- Terminal Guid – Press OK.
If a guid is displayed (Not all zeros) and you wish to re-register the terminal or change servers, you must reset the guid by pressing Cancel while on the ‘Terminal Guid’ selection.
- Confirm – Review and verify all changes then press OK.